Tuesday, August 12, 2008

no no no no noooo!

hello,
it has been a bad and crazy week in my world.
first, my place was flooded from huge storm we had in chicago last week.
it wasn't much damage i thought, just little stuff like rugs and fabrics. all my furniture were safe.
and it went back in normal next day after i mopped like crazy.
and then yesterday, all my electronics started acting crazy. ( from thunderstorm according to my friend) but why after a week???
now, my printer, computer, and tv are not working!!!!
i might have to close my etsy shop for the moment...
im living i fear of losing all my design and pictures....

since no computer and tv, my place is quiet, usually some music or tv are always on.
no project runway? no movies? nooooooooooooo!

ok, enough about it.
let me think about positive things happen to me past week..
hmmm..........
oh i had my fabrics delivered, 50 yards of white pure linen, my usual fabrics for towels.
now i can print! ( no image without computer though )
i made pillow cases for my self.
i started embroidery and its fun.
i will post pics when my computer get fixed, or maybe i have to get a new one...

5 comments:

Jinnie said...

oh no, that's terrible!
i hope you get them started working again soon..

Pattern and Perspective said...

Horrible, I hope you get it all fixed soon.

Yuko said...

thanks guys,
but good news! my tv is back after it was in comma for 3 days. phew.
now my computer!
i can't believe how much it affect my life, and even my emotion.
i miss my computer! :(

Kangaroopals said...

Cheer up! hope everything gets solved.

http://www.dominomag.com/galleries/objects/accessories/art/etsy_fabrics?slide=2

Yuko said...

thanks kangaroopals,
things are back in normal except my computer.

thank you for the link!
i didnt know about it.
yay!