Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yay! Yay! Yay!



I woke up and did my morning ritual which is drink a cup of coffee and check my emails and surfing blogs ( I have many blogs that I read - most of them are design related blogs.). I found 3 blogs that featured my towels!!
That's so exciting! Its a Great way to start beautiful day in chicago.

here, here and here!

apartment therapy is one of my favorite blog that i have been reading for few years. So, seeing my towels in their site is pretty special to me!

Thank you so much to apartment therapy, Hostess, and Mel's Brainstorms.

*picture is a duvet cover I made for myself with apple design. I sleep well in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Yuko!

I just wanted to say I found your towels on Etsy and I think they are wonderful! ( I am saving up to purchase them! ) But I just wanted to say congratulations on such quick recognition and I hope business booms in the future! Keep designing!

Yuko said...

Hi Qiana!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
yes yes Im so excited about patapri.
and amazed that people like my towels!
i will keep designing and printing!

Anna said...

I love the duvet cover. Hopefully they'll also make it into your fantastic shop someday soon :)